Six players attended the Templeuve tournament on thursday. There were many close games despite Geoffrey Marain won all his group games and finished on top of the table with 15 points. The second finalst was know in the last minute. Kevin Dröhsler and Vincent Coppenolle had 10 points but "Kevin the Giant" had a better goal-difference. In the final, Kevin took a serious lead (2-0) after only minutes but Geoffrey was "on fire" and won the game (6-4). Here is the final standing of the evening:
1. Geoffrey Marain (Templeuve United)
2. Kevin Dröhsler (Templeuve United)
3. Stéphane Lambert (SC Flanders)
4. Vincent Coppenolle (Templeuve United)
5. Yves Baten (Renaix)
6. Samuël Verriest (Templeuve United)
All players were offered a bottle of the special beer produced for the famous cycling race "Paris-Roubaix".