|Action from Limassol, Cyprus|
|Subbuteo demo in Budapest, Hungary|
There were some positive happenings this month:
- Wales organized their first WASPA tournament since April 2013.
- Several clubs and associations are running their own circuits: Templeuve United, the Tayside Kickers, SS Lazio,... Austria and Cyprus have their development circuits under WASPA banner. Clubs like SC Flanders, NETFA, Yorkshire,... have also regular WASPA events.
- Hungary expressed their wish to host some events in the near future. Indonesia might be the next new nation among organizers.
- Australia had 2 tournaments over the same week-end, which is a proof the development is continued down under.
- Australia and Austria will have tournaments with the double status (FISTF and WASPA) in the next few months.
- The German association organized their "Starters Cup" in Hamburg to support new players and new clubs in St. Pauli (Hamburg) and Aachen.
- Chile is definitely the most active nation in South America so hopefully Argentina and Brazil will join the WASPA circuit soon.
- Cyprus organized their first Promotional tournament
|Continued development in Melbourne, Australia|
|A great field for the Starters Cup in Hamburg, Germany|
Please also note the news are updated on a very regular base on the blog at http://waspa-circuit.blogspot.com
Well, that's all for now, have a great week and a fantastic Subbuteo season!