- WASPA top clubs
- WASPA in the world
- Philosophy and tournaments
- WASPA tournaments winners
- Euro 2016 project
- The best pictures of the WASPA blog
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Project "Brazil 2014"
- The popular tournament systems
- Wofür steht die WASPA?
- Ce qu'il faut savoir sur la WASPA
- "Tutto su WASPA" in Italiano
- WASPA Test Matches
- Youth in action project
- Russia 2018 project
- Best WASPA club jerseys
- Season 2015-2016
- Forthcoming events
Tuesday, 14 May 2019
A good turnout in Crete
The 6th WASPA tournament in Crete took place in Heraklion and had a good turnout of 15 players. There were many games for everyone.
After the group stage, the second and third players of every group played a barrage round and then there was a more classical format for the knock-out stage.
In the end Spyros Patrinos (Olympia) defeated Vassilis Koutsompinas (Proteas) in the final. Andrianos Dervis (Proteas) and Antonis Kastellanos (Olympia) reached the semi-finals.
Congratulations to Spyros and the all players for a great day of table football.