here are the monthly updates of the WASPA circuit with statistics, results and rankings.
We are pleased to announced October was a fantastic month for WASPA with 33 events held in many different countries. We had 31 regional events and 2 tournaments with the old rules (one was "off-records" due to the fact every player played in three different categories over the same day).
|Pete Alegi from the US paid a visit to the Cape Town flickers in South Africa|
- Japan made a come-back in the WASPA circuit with the presence of a player from Nepal who... won the tournament (!);
- Canada is back after a long hyatus and we are very happy to welcome back the club of Montreal;
- It was very exciting to see the first WASPA tournament in the North of Portugal as players from Orfeao Foz do Douro organized their first tournament;
- the new club of Kebun Baru SC in Singapore hosted their first tournament this month;
- WASPA was present again in Crete with a tournament held in Heraklion (Greece);
- In Greece the Pireaus Lions hosted their first WASPA event. Welcome to them;
- We were glad to see action in Prague, Czech Republic;
- Belgium and England had 6 different tournaments;
- Australia was very active with tournaments in Parramatta, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne;
- Italy had no tournament in September but we were glad to see events in Milano, Firenze and Catanzaro in October;
- the young Kye Arnold from England is on top of the Season ranking.
|Japan and Nepal in action in Tokyo|
9 clubs have joined the "top clubs" project and we really hope to see some more clubs joining soon.
|Hallowween cup in Singapore|
The FISTF website can be found here: http://www.fistf.com
Please remember you only need 3 players to register your tournament. Don't be scared to join. It's free and tournament requests can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
|A good turnout of 14 in Melbourne|
Vincent Coppenolle (email@example.com)