WASPA ranking - February 20
WASPA Season results 2019-2020
We have added results of 28 regional events, 1 tournament with the old rules. Results of the NETFA mini-leagues and the Dutch league in Gouda have also been added.
|Table football in Oberbachern, Germany|
- The 2nd leg of the Irish Championship had a good turnout of 8 in Strabane;
- Two events have been held during the Australian GP with Malaysia's Mike Dent winning his first WASPA tournament;
- For the first time a US player won a tournament in Canada;
- the yearly tournament in Hoogezand, the Netherlands, had a great turnout of 16;
- Subbuteo.ch held their first WASPA tournament in Switzerland;
- the Live Subbuteo Cup in Greece had many elite players taking part for a total field of 32 entries;
- We were back in Gibraltar with a tournament during the recent Gibraltar FISTF tournament;
- We had more events in Greece, Spain, Australia, Belgium, Singapore, the US, Germany, Wales, South Africa.
|First tournament this season in Auvelais, Belgium|
Maybe a few results are missing in the PDF file. If you see missing data, please get in touch so that I can correct the files.
If some juniors (born in 2003 or later) don't appear in the ranking, it means we don't have their birthdates so please send your feedback.
|Players at the Roligans tournament in Greece|
Please remember you only need 3 players to register your tournament. Don't be scared to join. It's free and tournament requests can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
|Great atmosphere in Hoogezans, the Netherlands|
We also have a WASPA page here: https://www.facebook.com/WASPA-World-Amateur-Subbuteo-Players-Association-231789816834700/
|Bryan Arnold (right) after his win at the Toronto tournament in Canada|
Ideas to develop the WASPA circuit, to get new clubs/nations involved or to make things more attractive are always welcome. We stay at your disposal for more info.
Vincent Coppenolle, firstname.lastname@example.org , ++32/477/221902