you will find in the attached files the monthly standings of the WASPA circuit after all events held in April.
You will find the details about the circuit in the attached files:
- the season results (PDF);
- the rankings and statistics (Excel).
We have added many tournaments in the records: 33 regional events, 6 promotional tournaments, 1 tournament with old rules, 1 tournament with advanced rules, 3 more days of the NETFA mini-leagues.
|The first gathering under WASPA banner in Peru|
We are also pleased to see the first event run by the Greek club of Olympia. The tournament was a success with 27 players taking part.
|Amazing work with the youth in Sydney, Australia|
|Action in Russia|
We with good luck to the Farrer Park Flickers, which is the new name of the Jurong Central Subbuteo Club. The Singapore guys have a new venue as well and will remain a very active club in the WASPA circuit.
|New name and new start for Singapore's top club|
Some words about the rankings:
- we are glad to have 139 players in the junior ranking. Maybe some names are missing so if you know some players born in 2001 or later who are not involved, please send the player's birthdate.
- we have 28 "top clubs" and it's great to see Lincoln (England), Sydney (Australia) and Ebenfurth (Austria) added in the list.
- right now we have 17 clubs involved in the "ranking of junior clubs". It's great to see some smaller clubs involved like Castle Newham (England), Cardiff (Wales), Mostoles (Spain) and Kaiserau (Germany) and maybe that will be an incentive for these clubs to be more involved in the WASPA circuit in the future.
|Amazing turnout of 27 in Greece|
Once again, thanks to all organizers and players for contributing to make the WASPA circuit always more attractive.
Please also make sure tournaments are announced a few days in advance. Please send your dates and tournament details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, that's all for now. Please remember you only need 3 players to register your tournament. Don't be scared to join. It's free and tournament requests can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Keep an eye on the WASPA blog at http://waspa-circuit.blogspot.com as there are updates almost every day.
|Kent Invicta players in action|
We also have a WASPA page here: https://www.facebook.com/WASPA-World-Amateur-Subbuteo-Players-Association-231789816834700/
Keep in mind WASPA is also looking for partners. If you know any company ready to support us (we don’t ask for money but we want some win-win agreements so that we can promote each other), don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideas to develop the WASPA circuit, to get new clubs/nations involved or to make things more attractive are always welcome. We stay at your disposal for more info.