|The final 4 of the tournament|
- Forthcoming events
- WASPA top clubs
- WASPA tournaments winners
- Euro 2016 project
- Philosophy and tournaments
- WASPA in the world
- The best pictures of the WASPA blog
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Project "Brazil 2014"
- The popular tournament systems
- Wofür steht die WASPA?
- Ce qu'il faut savoir sur la WASPA
- "Tutto su WASPA" in Italiano
- WASPA Test Matches
Monday, 23 December 2013
George Ebejer dominates the Attard tournament
Attard Subbuteo Club organized a tournament on December 7 with 16 players taking part. After the group stage, players competed in the quarter-finals of the event. The last players decided to postpone their games and semi-finals and finals were played on December 21 with George Ebejer beating Daniele Spadaro while Keith Zahra lost to Hector Scerri. In the final, it was very close but George Ebejer managed to make it by beating Hector Scerri (3-2) while Daniele Spadaro beat Keith Zahra in the game for the third place (1-0). Well done to Attard SC for another good tournament and to all competitors for great games.