- Forthcoming events
- WASPA top clubs
- WASPA tournaments winners
- Euro 2016 project
- Philosophy and tournaments
- WASPA in the world
- The best pictures of the WASPA blog
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Project "Brazil 2014"
- The popular tournament systems
- Wofür steht die WASPA?
- Ce qu'il faut savoir sur la WASPA
- "Tutto su WASPA" in Italiano
- WASPA Test Matches
Monday, 9 December 2013
Flaming Flickers: a new club in Greece
The first meeting of the new Greek Subbuteo club "the Flaming Flickers" took place this Sunday, December 8. A group of friends of all ages decided to revive their childhood passion and they quicky made things happen. A mix of experienced and new players and their offsprings are ready to set Athens of flames flicking wise. Their home is the Brazilian restaurant Maracana Grill, so who could have thought of a better place for the Flaming Flickers? The clubs was formed just few days before the relaunch of the official Subbuteo game in Greece. With the upcoming World Cup in Brazil there would not be a better sign of times for the Flaming Flickers.