here is the monthly report of the WASPA circuit (click here). We had a fantastic month with 22 events played all over the world. These were 18 "regional" tournaments, 3 events with the old rules and 1 with the advanced rules in Greece (with 22 players!)
Among the importants facts of the month, we can mention:
- the first tournament ever in Switzerland. It seemed to be very positive as two more tournaments are already in the agenda!
- good turnouts in events in England, Portugal, Italy and Hamilton (Canada)
- Geoffrey Marain did not play this month but remains number 1 in the ranking
- Australian players attended the Colorado Cup in Denver (USA)
- Paul O'Donovan from California attended the Penrith tournament (Australia)
- the first leg of the Scottish circuit had 12 players and counted also for the WASPA circuit
- 11 players competed in Valdivia (Chile)
- the tournament in Macerata played with the old rules had 32 entries (!)
- we have now 1138 players in the ranking!
Here are the few links to check when you have time:
the WASPA blog: http://waspa-circuit.blogspot.com
the WASPA map: http://goo.gl/maps/MP4gu
the WASPA Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/waspasubbuteo/
the WASPA Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/WASPA-World-Amateur-Subbuteo-Players-Association/231789816834700
the FISTF website: http://www.fistf.com
the independant table football forum: http://tablefootball.friendhood.net/
If some of your friends want to receive the monthly report by e-mail, they can drop a line to email@example.com to be added in the mailing list
Use also firstname.lastname@example.org for tournament requests or for sending results and pictures
Again, thanks to all players and organizers for the continued support over the last few months. So much support is a best reason to keep on working for the game!