- Forthcoming events
- WASPA top clubs
- WASPA tournaments winners
- Euro 2016 project
- Philosophy and tournaments
- WASPA in the world
- The best pictures of the WASPA blog
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Project "Brazil 2014"
- The popular tournament systems
- Wofür steht die WASPA?
- Ce qu'il faut savoir sur la WASPA
- "Tutto su WASPA" in Italiano
- WASPA Test Matches
Wednesday, 1 May 2013
Steve Dettre wins in Penrith (Australia)
For the fifth time in less than a year, the Mega Games shop in Penrith hosted a subbuteo tournament under WASPA banner. This time 8 players were present and the event was played under swiss system. Steve Dettre won the tournament with 3 wins and 1 draw. Steve Dettre is a legend of table football as he was a Director int he FISTF Board in the early 90's. The rest of the table was as follows: 2. Eliot Kennedy ; 3. Paul Magee ; 4. Mike Newton (England) ; 5. Nick Drage ; 6. Brett Davis ; 7. Anthony Ilacqua ; 8. Jay Porter.