Excel file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4_PpphlADgVb24yd0pkX2tVVmc/view?usp=sharing
Golden book: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4_PpphlADgVa0hFU3pBT2IyNTg/view?usp=sharing
|Action in Yokohama, Japan|
- the Japanese clubs of Sakuragicho and Yamato held their first WASPA events and the future looks bright for the circuit in Japan;
- the Belgian club of Wamme also joined the circuit with some exciting events with 6 and 12 players;
- the Pretoria Flickers in South Africa held their first promotional tournament (also the first in the country);
- the Glasgow FISTF grand Prix had a consolation tournament under WASPA banner with former FISTF president David Baxter as winner;
- Northern Ireland had 2 great tournaments with 10 players in Derry and Belfast;
- Singapore had another great month with 3 successful events;
- England and Australia remain very active nations in the circuit with many events;
- we were happy to see action in Helsinki, Finland after a long absence;
- our Italian friends from Trieste held another tournament and we had the first winner from... Slovenia!
|Young players in Cyprus|
We have now a total of 1639 players from 47 countries in the ranking.
|New active club in Belgium, welcome Wamme SC|
You will find in the attached Excel file the different rankings and the main statistics.
|Test match series in South Africa|
Please remember you only need 3 players to register your tournament. Don't be scared to join. It's free and tournament requests can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep an eye on the WASPA blog at http://waspa-circuit.blogspot.com as there are updates almost every day.
The FISTF website can be found here: http://www.fistf.com
|Youth in action in Parramatta, Australia|
Ideas to develop the WASPA circuit or to make things more attractive are always welcome. We stay at your disposal for more info.
Vincent Coppenolle (email@example.com)