- Forthcoming events
- WASPA top clubs
- WASPA tournaments winners
- Euro 2016 project
- Philosophy and tournaments
- WASPA in the world
- The best pictures of the WASPA blog
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Project "Brazil 2014"
- The popular tournament systems
- Wofür steht die WASPA?
- Ce qu'il faut savoir sur la WASPA
- "Tutto su WASPA" in Italiano
- WASPA Test Matches
Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Action in Czech Republic
It was not really a tournament, more a way to play games and to promote Subbuteo. It was a nice evening of play without pressure of competition, in particular for David who is recovering after having broken his leg a few months ago. The good news is that David is going better and playing games.
There will be more action on October 15 and, depending on numbers, this might be a WASPA tournament this time.
Well done to Czech Subbuteo Tym 2014 for their efforts of promotion.