- Forthcoming events
- WASPA top clubs
- WASPA tournaments winners
- Euro 2016 project
- Philosophy and tournaments
- WASPA in the world
- The best pictures of the WASPA blog
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Project "Brazil 2014"
- The popular tournament systems
- Wofür steht die WASPA?
- Ce qu'il faut savoir sur la WASPA
- "Tutto su WASPA" in Italiano
- WASPA Test Matches
Monday, 4 February 2013
9 players at the Hamilton tournament
Nine players competed in the February HSC tournament. Super Bowl Sunday may have been a factor on a day when 12 were expected to turn out. Big news though as finally there was an HSC tournament final not played between Peter and Shaun. Stephen forced his way into a final for the first time since the Toronto Tourney in September. Winner was as usual though, Peter with a 2-1 victory in the final. Beaten Semi-Finalist were Shaun and Brodyn. Next tournament date to be announced soon, looking at mid March. Can someone knock Peter off his perch?