here are the updated records of the WASPA circuit after the 39 events held in April. We added 36 "Regional" tournaments, one tournament with old rules and 2 "Promotional events" in the records.
|Great turnout for the tournament in Heraklion (Greece)|
- an amazing turnout of 31 players in Wolverhampton, England;
- first leg of the Scottish circuit held in Letham with 10 players taking part;
- several events have been held in Wales;
- another event in Angri (Italy) run by the club of Castello Doria CT;
- the Northern Falcons tournament in Australia had a great turnout of 17 to say goodbye to Hermann Kruse and Olliver Ollnow who will soon move to Germany and start a new Subbuteo project in Berlin;
- Greece had events in Heraklion, Kallithea, Athens, Tavros, Thessaloniki;
- support from our usual partners in Northern Ireland, the US, Belgium, Australia, England, South Africa and Singapore.
For different reasons stories of all events held in May have not been published yet on the WASPA blog. Please accept my sincere apologies for that.
Now that my term as president of the Belgian Association is over, I will obviously have more free time to focus on the WASPA circuit.
|Hermann Kruse wins an emotional AGFA Cup in Australia|
June will be another promising month with great events coming up including the national cup in the Netherlands.
In case some results are missing in the records, please don't hesitate to drop me a line! We can add them next month!
|London Road SC winners of the team event at the Wolverhampton tournament|
Well, that's all for now. Please remember you only need 3 players to register your tournament. Don't be scared to join. It's free and tournament requests can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Please invite your friends to join our Facebook group
We also have a WASPA page
|Players at the latest Toronto tournament in Canada|
Ideas to develop the WASPA circuit, to get new clubs/nations involved or to make things more attractive are always welcome. We stay at your disposal for more info.
Vincent Coppenolle, firstname.lastname@example.org